Industrial dust collection fans collect dust and other pollutants from the air in industrial environments. Industrial dust collection fans can be designed for a wide variety of industrial applications with different characteristics and can be produced in different sizes and capacities.
Different Type of Fans:
- Backward blades impeller
- High pressure with backward blades impeller
- High pressure with forward blades impeller
- Forward blades impeller
- Double inlet
- Open radial blades for pneumatic transport
Documents & Resources
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models: Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
2G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor Exd IIB or ExeII
2G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExdIIc
3G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
2D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
Conductive dust (compulsory IP 65 motor):
2D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
3D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°C-T295°C
- Manufactured from different materials.
- 2-speed motors.
- 60 Hz versions.
- Painted in different RAL colours.
- Fan with no supporting stand, up to motor size 160.
- High-temperature versions (up to 150ºC) (B versions: with cooling impeller).
- ARRANGEMENT 8: with a joint flexible coupling.
- Inspection door, draining, weather seal on scroll and shaft access.
- Welded casing.
- Thermal insulation lagging.